we have prepared foods for them according to your_____________.
how many people are there your group? 你们团一共有多少人?
and this is mr. deng, our driver, who has had 10 years of experience. 这是我们的司机邓师傅,他有着10年的驾龄。
位于
根源
i’m your guide from the youth travel service. 我是你们的地陪导游,来自青年旅行社。
beijing cuisine is a combination of the cooking techniques in different regions.
the temple has a a____________area of about 38,800 square meters.
酒水饮料
if you know enough chinese, you could try to find the characters of fu, lu and shou, meaning ________, high social statuses and longevity. 如果你懂中文,你可以试着来寻找“福禄寿”三个字。
we’ll have lunch at shipu restaurant which is a famous restaurant in ningbo. 午餐在宁波著名海鲜酒店石浦饭店用餐。
in business english several synonyms or near-synonyms are often used together to make the meaning complete and unambiguous.
"the skyscrapers are also lavish consumers and wasters of electric power." in this sentence, the words "consumer" and "waster" can be translated into "消费者” and “浪费者”.
环毛蚓的身体分节,两体节之间具有的结构为:
english is more dynamic than chinese.
以下属于未分化的细胞的有:
以下哪组结构全部由表皮衍生物形成的
下列说确的是( ).
原文:老弱病残孕者专座 译文:priority seats/courtesy seats which translation skill is used in the above example?
脊索动物主要的特征包括
english headlines are usually a skeleton of the news, keeping only the most essential information, while chinese headlines tend to be a mini-story in capsule form.
( )占废水水量的80%,占bod5负荷的70%,是甜菜制糖过程的主要废水。
然而在短促的过去的回顾中却有一盏明灯,照彻了我的灵魂的黑暗,使我的生存有一点光彩。这盏灯就是友情。(《朋友》) which rhetorical device is used in this example?
an idiom is a short sentence that people often quote, which gives advice or tells you something about life.
以下属于软体动物的幼虫的是:
*原文:ugly is only skin-deep. —大众汽车广告 译文:其貌不扬 which translation skill is adopted in this example?